finaly pushed my atomic m1 to the limit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lowridersvt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
As alot of people know i bost atomic regs on here alot and today i finaly was able to freeze my m1 under the ice Air temp was aboult 0 deg f and water around 31-32 and 40 feet depth 3rd dive of the day aboult 10 min into the dive got a hiss out of my reg and freeflow ,Dont worry dive doubles so i just shut it down and i turned it back on and no free flow good for the rest of the dive

Just to say these regs rock .

good to know i dive an m1 also but not in cold water very often hey this would be easier to read with punctuation wouldnt it:wink:

vladimir:
good to know i dive an m1 also but not in cold water very often hey this would be easier to read with punctuation wouldnt it:wink:
Cut him some slack - he used a comma AND a period in the same paragraph.:D

Besides, three ice dives in one day is not conducsive to feeling your fingers let alone typing.

So, I've never gone ice diving (luckily it doesn't get _that_ cold in Vancouver). But I do have an M1 :wink:

Question: Why do you think it froze up on dive 3? Accumulated moisture from the air in the tank? Something else? Just curious.

Thanks

Bjorn

Probly mosture buildup in the second stage and sitting on the serface on the interval

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom