Find-a-buddy sites for PNW

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...to condense what Colleen says...

... PRICELESS....

:)

K ~ Thank you... Direct and too the point..
One of the many things I love about you..

When are we going diving??? Dang I miss you and Tim....

Hi Prius, if you are near the Portland Metro area, you might want to check out the Oregon Scuba Club. We meet 7pm first Thursday each month at the Busters in Tigard.

See our website at oregonscuba.com We organize a monthly club dive, generally in the Sound or Hood Canal and you will get a free buddy.

Steve B

StevenB:
Hi Prius, if you are near the Portland Metro area, you might want to check out the Oregon Scuba Club. We meet 7pm first Thursday each month at the Busters in Tigard.

See our website at oregonscuba.com We organize a monthly club dive, generally in the Sound or Hood Canal and you will get a free buddy.

Steve B

Steve,

I am in inner SE Portland, I will have to check out your next meeting...looks like I just missed one when I was in a class. Edmonds on the 13th is tempting, but I may have out of town visitors.

Everyone else, thanks for the info. I will keep my eyes on here and will hopefully meet some of you very soon. I just got msyelf more gear for Christmas and am looking to put it to use, I will soon have an informed opinion on ring-dry gloves vs wet...and argon vs air.

Prius,

I'm planning to dive the next couple of Saturdays and live in NE Portland. Let me know if the 20th or 27th works for you.

Blue,

Thanks for the offer. I am actually diving this weekend (20-21), have a couple of boat dives lined up for Saturday, a shore night dive and then a few shore dives on Sunday. I am not sure my non-diving significant other would stand for me being gone without her 2 weekends in a row, but I will keep it in mind :)

-russel

Prius,

Glad to hear you have some dives lined up for the weekend, who's boat are you going out on? That's a great way to do it, get the bang for your buck and dive the weekend. I have a similiar challenge with my non-diving sig, we negotiate. :) However it works out, we can look at some dates in the future as well. Safe diving.

Back
Top Bottom