finding a ENT DR.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fishkiller

Contributor
Reaction score
Mesa Arizona, The all beach no ocean state.
# of dives
100 - 199
What is the best way to find a ENT doctor? After all was said and done I now have a nice ear infection, my family MD said I need to go see a ENT. I want to go see a ENT that is knowledgeable in diving because of my need to go diving.

Have you checked with DAN? They recommended an ENT for someone I knew who needed a diving knowledgable ENT and they received the excellent advice, which in their case was don't dive!

Hi Fishkiller:

Your primary care doctor should be a good resource for a referral to a qualified ENT doctor, but might not be able to find you one with dive medicine experience. DAN might be able to help you out (go to http://www.diversalertnetwork.org/ to get contact info ), but there could be ENT doctors in your area who are divers and knowledgeable in dive medicine who are not on their list. You could always hit the phone book and call around to see which ENT's in your area also dive and then clear it through your primary care doctor.

Good luck,

Bill

Hi Fishkiller,

I may be able to help you find one. Where do you live?

Best regards.

DocVikingo

in Mesa Arizona

eight hours from NaCl:H2O

thanks

Back
Top Bottom