Finding friendship and love on Scuba Board!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sirenita

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Now, being the sociable and romantic girl that I am, I am interested if anyone has ever met someone through the online Scuba Board community, who has then gone on to become their friend or indeed, lover, in real life?

Also, how many people met their current partner through the scuba industry, ie, working in a dive shop or on a boat together?

Hehe... I can feel an internet dating thread coming on: For example:

Male, 35, good sense of humour, loves to dive, looking for fit female who appreciates the 'diving' experience, and enjoys 'deep' conversations!

do it easy:
I think there have been a few Scubaboard love connections. You might want to look through the Singles Forum. You might have to opt in by changing your group settings.

What does SOH stand for? Son of a what?

SOH is sense of humour!
I changed it, just for you!
:D

My guess is the Singles forum won't have many successful Scuba board link-ups. If they made it, they wouldn't be in the Singles forum...

M_Bipartitus:
My guess is the Singles forum won't have many successful Scuba board link-ups. If they made it, they wouldn't be in the Singles forum...
But its a cool place to hang out and be bitter

i know folks who have found the loves of their life on sb. i know i have found many excellent ways to pass time with friends made on sb, sometimes including diving. i think i'm 'queen of the hook-up', which bothers me not at all! though the current lust of my life isn't an sb member as far as i know...

I've certainly made a number of friends and met a few nice ladies as well. So far none have clicked into something that materialized romantically, but if your passion is diving this may be a good site for you. Oh, to be 35 again!

Thanks to SB i have met a whole bunch of people online from the Philippines who have adopted me.....

I will go to see them in person in late May. So yes, i have made a bunch of friends here.

Also, i have met other great people from the thread not to be mentioned.. (its in the Surface Interval section)...

And a bunch of people have come to see me here and i will be meeting other SB people in Bali in Oct....

As for the love bit..... hmmmmmm

Back
Top Bottom