Finding Vancouver Dive Buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Mike whats up im part of the thursday night group that goes out, the group is a cool bunch of guys to hang out with but im unable to make it thursday night but ill be going on Nov 11th to twaneuk and this weekend ill be out diving somewhere not sure yet but i can let you know or if someone make s a plan ill be there. My name is Kyle im a Divemaster at Great Pacific Diving in Surrey.

What I meant to ask is what car is he driving but I suppose you could say he's driving the car with scuba gear inside :)

he will likely be the person in scuba gear.... looking all frogmanish and stuff

sorry hadda say it

Crap!!!

I have to work late tonight (damn email servers...), so I have to postpone until tomorrow night :(

Btw, it's a white dodge shadow.

Kyle, where do you guys usually dive on thursday?

I can't make it tomorrow so maybe we'll meet some other time. Does anybody else dive today?

Crap!!!

I have to work late tonight (damn email servers...), so I have to postpone until tomorrow night :(

Btw, it's a white dodge shadow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom