Fins & Coral

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ccardvol

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey, since most of you were no help at all on my last question, perhaps you guy's could tell me what color fins I should get, I'm really torn between blue and yellow.

Also, where's the best dive site I can sneak large pieces of coral out of?

Im guessing that this is a troll... but just in case

If you are actually considering removing coral, DONT! The coral is a habitat for many other fish and this would be a truly idiotic move. "Take only pictures, leave only bubbles". Better yet, leave no trace at all.

:popcorn:

Strange question, but ok. Yellow if you are concerned about them being easily visible.
Otherwise, which ever colour you prefer.

I will refrain from biting the other part of your trolling question.

Grab some fire coral bare handed and keep in inside your shorty to make sure it doesn't get lost.:rofl3::rofl3:

What a Troll

joetex0777:
What is up with your negative attitude?

lol...I don't have a negative attitude. I may have a cynical, sometimes sarcastic, quick to ease certain divers off of their high-horse, effexor controlled attitude...but not negative. :)

Take coral from where ever you want....it'll only take 100 years to grow back. Even better, leave it in the ocean where everyone can enjoy it, not just you.

ccardvol may not be a troll, but he's got the social skills of one

all he's done in his short life in ScubaBoard is treat others like crap and ask asinine questions

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom