First group dive ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
First group dive any ideas, time frame? I know Dutch Springs, but I mean locally that almost everyone can make.

Rick, I met Paul the other day at DD and he said he was the instructor for my Nitrox course. I was going to ask him but I forgot, does DD require you (me) to dive with them on Nitrox before being certified ?

........But I'm thinking about diving Deep Run Park Sunday morning.

Anybody else think they might like to do that??

Deep Run on Sunday sounds like a plan. What time?

Derek S:
Deep Run on Sunday sounds like a plan. What time?

Sorry Derek, It was too nice to go diving. I spent 8 hrs sitting on a tractor, working on the lawn :( . If it was raining, I'd a been there.

Whats the water temp up to??

46*F from what I've heard. I've only been in the water once since FL (not including the DD pool party). :(

I didn't get to Gilboa, because of crap weather so off to Sherkston Quarry up in Canada for 2 fun filled days of mudpuddle diving :D

It WAS the most fun I had in the last 6 months!

We found the 2 trains and found 11 of the supposed 18 coal cars. Tons of fish. Dove wet, Balmy 58 degrees. It was great.

Best weekend in along time. Going again next weekend :D

Back
Top Bottom