First Lobsta Diveah Pumpkin Dive...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The fin straps were wonderful as far as ease in getting the fins on and off... I am not convinced they are tight enough and after the dive in my lake one of them popped off the nub, luckily my friend Roland was able to pop it back on so I may need to tighten that down a bit. They feel a bit loose, and I didn't feel that I was getting a stable kick from them, a bit loosey-goosey feeling...

Due to not one dive shop in the area being open on Sunday, we did a very brief dive in my lake with what was left in the tanks. Saw a couple fish, no big whoop... Was a beautiful day though and MSILVIA helped me start my "save-a-dive" kit. Thanks Matt!

Do you think you could have gotten everything to work if we took a few of the weights off and put then in the BC pockets?

shellbird once bubbled...
Anyway, learned a good lesson: any change in gear, no matter how minute can reek havoc on your configuration and cause problems...

If I had taken 4, 5 lb weights instead of 2 of the bulky 10 lb'ers, I would have been fine. Live and learn. But I had held up the operation too long by that time so I decided to sit it out ;-0 I did get in the water so all was not lost.

Sure worked in the lake though!! :D

Cool, nice to put mask's with names... :scuba:

begins...

EDIT: Arghh! Shellbird, quit doing that (editing/sneaking in a response before I finish posting)! This would've fit in so well with the original reply! :D

-Roman.

notabob once bubbled...
begins...
M

EDIT: Arghh! Shellbird, quit doing that (editing/sneaking in a response before I finish posting)! This would've fit in so well with the original reply! :D

-Roman.

Either Matt fixed it or my computer started to function properly... no longer applied... what is the link, my work email won't let me see it? firewalled...

you Yankees begin eatin ouah vittles, somethin's wrong up Nawth.

It looks like you had a great time, even with losing the pumpkins. Although that water looked a bit cold for this poor CAD.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom