First Look, MDX-D300s!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the fast news!

All the changes are really sound, and as I stated before, I considered the MDX line the best housings Sea&Sea has ever made and they seem to keep getting better.
Looks like Sea&Sea is listening to what is said by customers, as they made good use of the opportunity to add some new features to this already great housing, based on these images here are the changes I could quickly found out:
-The new OK button (now accessed via a button on the top-right side of the normal thumb-pad controls);
-New inclined playback and delete buttons (to match the inclined menu buttons);
-New inclined Main-Command dial;
-New Sub-Command dial in the same wheel style as the back Main-Command dial, and closer to the right hand fingers;
-New optical connectors for easy TTL;
All these changes makes the back of the housing not compatible with the existing MDX-D300 housing, but although the new housing is somewhat bigger than the old non-S model, I think all the changes are really ergonomically sound and will make a very good housing even better.

First pic is here:
000074.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom