first thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the 'board!!!

Feel free to drop on down to your local forum and join in the fun.... looks like alot from your area here:

Great Lakes Wrecking Crew - ScubaBoard

Welcome Diverjean from Milwaukee, WI. If you are looking for diving buddies or want to go diving some time let me know. Just got a new dry suit and need a couple of lessons (waiting for LDS to find time) and I'm ready to go any day of the week. Check out my profile and leave me a message.

Welcome Diverjean from Milwaukee, WI. If you are looking for diving buddies or want to go diving some time let me know. Just got a new dry suit and need a couple of lessons (waiting for LDS to find time) and I'm ready to go any day of the week. Check out my profile and leave me a message.

OK, I admit it----I'm a huge dive whimp--I love the islands. but thanks for the offer.

Warm water only--understand. Ill have TO GET USED TO COLD WATER all over again. Haven't been in Lake Michigan since Last November. Good thing I just got a new dry suit I have been using in the pool. Say hi to Jimmy buffet the next time you are in the islands.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom