First time on I and G

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jalduggan

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all, This is my first time writing to anyone on the internet not just scuba board. I am whet you would call a frustrated diver in that I have a lot of trouble living in the NorthEast of the US (cold water) and would love to hook up with others like me who would like to get in more diving.

My name is John Duggan, Advanced diver and enjoy all types of diving. Hope to hear back from someone.

Great to finally get to put my thoughts on scubaboard.

Thanks all,

John D.:)

Hi all, This is my first time writing to anyone on the internet not just scuba board. I am whet you would call a frustrated diver in that I have a lot of trouble living in the NorthEast of the US (cold water) and would love to hook up with others like me who would like to get in more diving.

My name is John Duggan, Advanced diver and enjoy all types of diving. Hope to hear back from someone.

Great to finally get to put my thoughts on scubaboard.

Thanks all,

John D.:)
what part of the north east? we have a dive NY group here you could join. they organize trips and such. give it a try
good luck

Back
Top Bottom