First time on new site

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divenski

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I used the old site extensively, and I am trying to get used to the new one, but so far I find it much less intuitive and harder to use. Searches - please bring back the search box right in the forum - so easy. The results I got for a search in Indonesia for Manada were useless - multiple entries for a given thread were a waste of space and time. There was not much useful at all - and the format is harder to sort through. I'll check back in a while, but for now, I'm looking elsewhere for info. So sorry - I used this forum a LOT.

Better, thanks. That's not clear, actually. Hopefully my selection for "Most Recent first" and unchecking the Child Forums will carry over to future searches. Also View Results as Threads was better. Looking for easy.
Thanks for the quick reply.

We are all re-learning as we go along with the new format. The benefits at this point, far outweigh any negatives. It's fast, responsive and I love the new alerts including the @ function. We'll be adding new features as they mature and we're sure they won't bog us down.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom