First trip to Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Often when you see the eels, if you ease genlty to the bottom, and lay quiet and still they will gradually reappear. You have to be patient though. If you lie there quietly for long enough they seem to forget that you are even there.

On that other subject, when my son is in the USAF, and I go visit him in Alaska, and takes me to his range, to fire his weapons, you have to accept that he is a child no longer, but an adult.

Yes, that does make us feel older, but then you can look at the young adult you helped develop, and feel some pride. Think of all of the young divers, Herman, that you helped really discover the joy of the ocean, and who's diving skills you greatly influenced! Those young adults carry a bit of what you gave them with them forever, and will hopefully pass it along to future generations of divers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom