First trip to Nassau

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You have to do a shark dive w/ stuart coves. If you miss it you will regret it.

My wife and I will be going August 7, 2008; we have five days of diving booked with Stuart Cove. I fully intend to do the shark dive even though we don't really support the idea of feeding them. Someone was doing a study on the effects of feeding sharks and I lost the link before I had a chance to read it anybody have a line on that? I cannot wait to get some video footage and stills with the sharks so when all of the land lovers ask "Arn't you worried about sharks" I can show them NO! Some of the guys we were diving with off of Catalina a couple of years back said they spotted a Great White but I have rarely seen sharks of any size off of California. Got close to a really big reef shark at Steves Bohmie in Australia but no pictures.

I got blown out by Hurricane Jean when I was there... Hope you have a good time!!

Leaving this Saturday :D

Shark Dive for sure!! May even spend a little extra for the shark awarness course...maybe.

Return on May 6th so will report after that.

:lotsalove:

Leaving this Saturday :D

Shark Dive for sure!! May even spend a little extra for the shark awarness course...maybe.

Return on May 6th so will report after that.

:lotsalove:

Where are you staying?

Going to be staying at Sandals

I know, I know...

But the wife doesn't enjoy diving as much as I do so a bit of a compromise.

I'll do some of the easy dives with her, then she'll head for the spa and I'll most likely be heading to Stuart's

We stayed at Sandals when we went last year. You will love it. Excellent service and very nice place. We did Stuart Cove as well, make sure you buy the video of your dive, it is totally worth it! Be safe...enjoy

Back
Top Bottom