First UW Housing Sony Cybershot DSC-W80

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

noladiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This is my first post on this site just want to say hello to everyone I just picked up my Ikelite housing for my Sony Cybershot. Currently restricted to freshwater shooting for now but soon I will be in south Florida for awhile any tips for rigging my new camera? Im talking what is the best way to secure this thing to my BC. It does not have the optional handle or strobe yet.

Welcome to ScubaBoard! Looks like your post got pushed down pretty fast so I thought I'd bring it back up so people could chime in.

I believe that at least one of our members has this set up but I think that member is away diving right now. Hopefully on return there will be some photos and impressions! And maybe others with this same setup will post some specific tips.

I have a brass hook on my bc that I clip my camera's lanyard to. Many others use one of those coiled lanyards with male/female clip.

Hope this helps and looking forward to some images!

Thanks for the info guys ill send in some shots once I get to dive my set up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom