fisheye lens for ikelite for rx100?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i've used the uwl04 with nauticam and sometimes i see the hood and sometimes not... i don't know why...... but i sell this lens for poor quality in the corners... :-(

The hood is visible because of the image stabiliser, when you pan the camera the hood may be captured. For what concerns the corners this is a problem of the camera itself to start with. The Zeiss lens has a lot of distortion in the corners, when the distortion is suppressed the image gets soft, this happens in the corners a lot.
The lens then can make this issue worse

It does look like the Inon lens shots are sharper though but that lens is expensive

The hood is visible because of the image stabiliser, when you pan the camera the hood may be captured. For what concerns the corners this is a problem of the camera itself to start with. The Zeiss lens has a lot of distortion in the corners, when the distortion is suppressed the image gets soft, this happens in the corners a lot.
The lens then can make this issue worse

It does look like the Inon lens shots are sharper though but that lens is expensive

i know it... thanks...:wink: i'm waiting my new lens setup.... Inon LD h100 and dome and i have change both strobes also... i need more power, my old D2000 isn't enough, with the inons i can't go high in F stops and saving the corners.... :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom