flathead 6 won't "lock up"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

olphart

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
A couple of years ago I had my lds service my flathead 6 and they couldn't get the ip to settle. It kept climbing to about 200. After several weeks I took it and sent it to Zeagle and they put everything to rights, though they didn't say what the problem was.
I just gave my reg to my lds for service, ( it was working fine), and guess what? Same problem, and they're stumped again.
Thanks to DEMA coming and other things, they can't seem to contact tech support in Canada or US.
Any ideas?

More likely they are scratching the inside of the balance chamber oring seating surface....easy to do with a careless tech.

Hmm, both sound logical, though I'm no expert... It was working fine when I handed it to them.

It's too late.

---------- Post added October 29th, 2015 at 04:00 PM ----------

Hmm, both sound logical, though I'm no expert... It was working fine when I handed it to them.

Did you hand to the same shop/regulator guy?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom