Fleamarket Clear Lake, Texas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crazamora

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
The 35th Annual Bay Area Divers Market is October 9th from 10-4 at Landolt Pavilion in Clear Lake Park, Nasa Road 1, Houston, Texas. Lots of great deals on new and used equipment. Put stuff on consignment, get a booth, or just browse and see what finds there are to be had. Door prizes every hour, great food, interesting gravity-challenged people.

The Bay Area Divers Club is holding their35th annual Expo and we will be in spot number C44! Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

From their website: " This is the LARGEST Divers Market in Texas with divers shopping for NEW and USED equipment and other diving related accessories. The event will be held at Landolt Pavilion located at Clear Lake Park on NASA Parkway (NASA RD 1). It is a covered, open air pavilion. There will be food and beverages for sale during the SCUBA Divers market. The admission fee is $5 and a Door Prize ticket will be given with each admission. Door Prizes will be given out every hour."

Some vendors can take credit cards, but most take checks or cash. Make sure to bring plenty of checks. Our first year there we were just "going to look." We wound up spending over $500!

Bring cash for the food tickets.

The tables are under a pavilion and there is a restroom area nearby where they let you go try on wetsuits. If you have your own skin already, I recommend bringing it with you to help with that. The stalls are tiny and as you know, it's hard to try on a wetsuit in a tiny bathroom stall! Or don't and you can add to the "Wetsuit Incident Thread!!"

If you are bringing your kids, let them bring a kickball or their DS or something to fool around with because you may spend more time than you meant to and they will get bored and you might miss out on the coolest deal of a lifetime. :shocked2:

I am hoping the girl who handmakes angel charms will be there again this year. She must get at least $60 from me every year for the past 3 years. *crosses fingers*

Thanks for the information. I have a feeling that this outing is gonna cost me!

Back
Top Bottom