Flip Adapter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ardy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hi guys I was just about to buy a Nitescuba flip adapter NS67A but thought I would check with you to see if it is OK and can it fit any macro wet lens?

HI, Bought the NiteSuba flip which looks OK. Also bought Inon UCL-165 which is a +6. Will be interesting to see how it goes on my next dive trip.

I have it, it dit not fit the first time, I took an old M67 ring and screw it on and off for 20-50 times. Then the adapter did normally fit every m67 thread. So it is from China, it is not bad, but it had a manual before you can use it the first time.
And a friend who bought it had the same. So it is not that I had a mondaymorning product. So usable yes, but you need an adapter ring to make the threads smooth.

I assembled it when it arrived and apart from 4-5 attempts to get the adapter to start on housing thread it went on tightened up at the right spot - I didn't expect that. Then the Inon 165 screwed onto the flip adapter easily and all seems fine. Maybe they had a lot sent back and fixed the issue?
Happy Christmas to you and all the others.
Ardy

Back
Top Bottom