FLL and the keys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hyrik

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My wife and I will be coming to FLL for two days July 6.We then plan to go to Key largo for a few days.Anyone have any suggestions for a rental car?We would also like recommendations for a dive operator in Both places.It has been 1 1/2 years since our last dive.We are AOW divers but prefer easier dives on this trip,I am clear to dive after recovering from a heart problem and kidneycancer.We can't wait to get back in the water again.I am a lucky man!Thanks ,Hyrik

Take a refresher course it's only one dive and a review of the dive tables. and don't forget to bring your Dr's note allowing you to return to diving. If you forget your Dr's note, you won't be diving. especially if your honest about you health questionare.
Welcome back to diving. Things are not the same, they keep getting better.:D

When we go up diving in Key Largo we go with Slate at CaptainSlate - Home Never been with anyone else though. If you get a chance go down to the bottom Keys I have spent 3 weeks every year the last 17 years diving in the lower Keys. Looe Key and around there. BTW Key West is a blast!

As for the car rental, I always go online and do a search, the prices go from as low as $13 a day to $100 a day.

My wife and I will be coming to FLL for two days July 6.We then plan to go to Key largo for a few days.Anyone have any suggestions for a rental car?We would also like recommendations for a dive operator in Both places.It has been 1 1/2 years since our last dive.We are AOW divers but prefer easier dives on this trip,I am clear to dive after recovering from a heart problem and kidneycancer.We can't wait to get back in the water again.I am a lucky man!Thanks ,Hyrik
Alamo via The 2008 Entertainment® Book - Great Savings on Dining, Shopping, Travel, Attractions, Movie Tickets & More!
FLL: American Dream II - geared towards "casual", new divers. Big (stable) boat. ScubaFortLauderdale.com - Home of the American Dream II
K.L.: Conch Republic Divers CONCH REPUBLIC DIVERS VOTED #1 DIVE SHOP IN FLORIDA KEYS..2006 & 2007 ~9 miles south of K.L. proper. Scuba Do in K.L. :: S C U B A - D O :: [ Welcome to Scuba-Do! ] Scuba Diving in Key Largo, the Florida Keys. Quiescence in K.L. Quiescence Diving Services , Inc., One of Key Largo's Finest Diving Operations - very good six-packs. HMS Minnow in K.L. DIVE KEY LARGO - SCUBA with HMS MINNOW DIVING CHARTERS, Florida Keys Pennekamp Sanctuary GREAT six-pack.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom