Flooded Cameras & Lenses wanted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

muckdiver@mac.com

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Calling all dead cameras (well some anyway). Unless you are sentimental about your flooded cameras here is a chance to turn your loss into a gain.

I am looking for flooded cameras and lenses. I design and fabricate after-market products for underwater photographers. Particularly those who shoot Canon or Nikon. If you have a Nikon D90, D2X, D200, D3X, D300 or D700 or Canon 40D, 50D, or 5D MKII camera body I might be interested in it. Same goes for Nikon lenses 105VR or a 60mm (I already have all the Canon lenses I need). Please email me and let me know what you have.

I will pay the shipping costs and give you a 20% discount off any product I sell on my website at Xit 404.

Thanks,
Mike Elliott
Xit 404 LLC

Unfortunately Cudachaser Olypmus is not on my list. I need Nikon or Canon SLR's only.

I feel a bit like an ambulance chaser! Not knowing what a Canon A570SI was I eagerly checked the web and discovered it was not an SLR, and was disappointed. Sorry, having flooded my share of cameras I know the pain (and expense) - my condolences, but this one does not fit my needs.

Now if you have a Nikon or Canon SLR body or lens most likely I want it.

Calling all dead cameras (well some anyway). Unless you are sentimental about your flooded cameras here is a chance to turn your loss into a gain.

I am looking for flooded cameras and lenses. I design and fabricate after-market products for underwater photographers. Particularly those who shoot Canon or Nikon. If you have a Nikon D90, D2X, D200, D3X, D300 or D700 or Canon 40D, 50D, or 5D MKII camera body I might be interested in it. Same goes for Nikon lenses 105VR or a 60mm (I already have all the Canon lenses I need). Please email me and let me know what you have.

I will pay the shipping costs and give you a 20% discount off any product I sell on my website at Xit 404.

Thanks,
Mike Elliott
Xit 404 LLC
Canon 400D? (XTi)

Kevin

Nicool, yes I would be interested! These are just what I am looking for. As I said I will pay for shipping and give you a 20% discount of any product on my website.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom