Florida Dive Recommendation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bird's runs a great manatee snorkel trip. You might want to try Devil's Den too; it's a shallow cavern (with air overhead so you can do it with just open water certification). The only life there are catfish that you can feed, but it's still cool swimming around the rock formations. We did both of those and had a great time. Blue Grotto is nearby so you could do both Devil's Den and Blue Grotto in one day. We had planned on diving West Palm Beach but missed out because of colds. It's supposed to be good diving though. It is a fairly long drive already to get to WPB from Crystal River (Florida is surprisingly big!) so you may not want to go all the way to the Keys.

Hello
Since I run out of Boynton Beach, I have to say I Think we have some of the better reefs around. 45' - 50' on top of the reef to 60'-65- to the sand. So I say try the Loggerhead

diver123:
Hello
Since I run out of Boynton Beach, I have to say I Think we have some of the better reefs around. 45' - 50' on top of the reef to 60'-65- to the sand. So I say try the Loggerhead

I've done a few dives off the Loggerhead. Good crew. Will do again.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom