Flying to North Florida Saturday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brutus_scuba

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey all,

I'll be headed to North Florida on Saturday (really a red-eye on Friday night) will be there about noon on Saturday and will begin my Cavern (retake since it's been three years), Intro, and Apprentice classes on Sunday with Johnny Richards.

I plan on camping at Ginnie Springs. Anyways if anyone is around Ginnie this upcoming week, and sees Johnny Richards class come up and introduce yourself. It would be great to meet some East Coasters Cave Divers while I'm in town.

I'm also a big Ohio State fan so I'm debating putting up an Ohio State flag at the campsite, don't know if it's safe in Gator Country, but if you see the flag introduce yourself.

Austin

Austin: good luck with the class... about the flag, when in the Ginnie area I make a habit of wearing my Alabama headgear. You'll be fine.

If you wanna do some basic dives, let me know, I'll be in the area, my number is 850-826-1163

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom