Focus gear for the old Micro-Nikkor 105mm lens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

John Gulliver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi,
I've just bought a used Sea & Sea focus gear for my AF Micro-Nikkor 105mm F2.8D lens. Unfortunately, it came without instructions. I tried to mount the two parts on my lens and now I can't get the MF/AF gear off. Can you help, preferably with a pdf file of the instructions or a link if they are available on the web? My e-mail address is john dot gulliver at ebox dot se
Thanks!
John

HI John-
Your local SEA&SEA distributor would more than likely be able to supply a copy, however, we'll check our files and email a pdf if the instructions are available. Please give approximately 1-2 business days.

Your local SEA&SEA distributor would more than likely be able to supply a copy.

I wish! My local Sea & Sea distributor carries practically no Sea & Sea stock, has to order from the Swedish general agent, who, although very helpful on direct contact, isn't much better as regards stock and has to order virtually everything from Japan. By the time I've gone through the chain, it takes a couple of months for me to get anything I need as the general agent only orders from Japan once a month and my local dealer waits until he has cutomers' orders for several items before he orders from the general agent, in order to save on postage. That's why I'd be very grateful you if you could help me.
Thanks!
John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom