Food trucks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It seems that with the good food truck meals, early bird gets the worm. By the time we were done diving it seemed that they ran out of most items. I guess that is the price I pay for lollygagging in the mornings. I love the selection and quality at Between Two Buns. We also picked up some rotisserie chicken from the guy who occasionally sets up his stand in front of the Van Der Tweel market. The chicken was smoky and delicious. We purchased a couple of the whole chickens for dinner, shredded it for leftovers in a salad the following day.
Kite City food truck and Between Two Buns are the very best lunches we have found in 18 years of going to Bonaire over 30 visits . The big advantage of Kite City is it is actually a very nice dive at Te Amo.....many's the time we did a morning dive, lunch at Kite City, then another dive there going the other direction.
In my two dive trips to Bonaire we never tried or heard of Te Amo. Last month, on our third visit to the island, we did a dive there for the first time. I really enjoyed the dive and relaxing on the beach afterwards was a definite plus.

Get the hot sauce on the Doner Brood.

It's delicious, not particularly hot.

If you do then get the sandwich to-go and go back to your condo/hotel to eat it. You'll need the shower.

If you do then get the sandwich to-go and go back to your condo/hotel to eat it. You'll need the shower.

I like to eat mine during my SI. Next dive all the fishies luv me. :pinkdolphin::clearmask:

They have a sit-down Doner place in the little strip mall on the northeast side of the traffic circle (the one by Between Two Buns). You can get out of the sun there.

Actually, the little Suriname place has some pretty good food too, along with the ice cream.

It was bugging me that I didn't know the actual name of this place so I found their FB page: Doner Station Bonaire

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom