Foot in mouth...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JohnnyH

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
This post doesn't exactly fit in the Basic Discussions, so it'll probably move, but I just watched a video that I know is going to pi$$ off my boss, and since it's diving related - sorta - I thought I'd pass it along ...

The Boston NBC affiliate has been running a week-long series called "Where in New England is Dylan Dreyer" (local - and cute - weather forecaster).

Anyway, the series wrapped up at the New England Aquarium today, and guess who was able to say exactly the wrong thing to the camera? Yep - your's truly.

You can see the broadcast here (click the "Watch the video" link towards the top of the page...) and probably figure out what's going to be on the Assistant Curator's agenda on Monday.

WHDH-TV - Special Edition - Where in New England is Dylan Dreyer? Friday

Oh well - I had fun anyway...

Hope y'all have a good weekend,
j

Tell your boss it was just a soundbite taken out of context.

I thought it was fine. Why things always have to be so delicately put and one's words chosen so carefully so as not to get someone upset while they're eating their bowl of Weaties in the morning is beyond me. Working in such close proximity to the animals like you do I'd be surprised if there weren't other, more "shocking" things you could tell us about.
Anyway; I thought it was a nice vid interview. :coffee:

yup, "sorry boss try not to do that again". My company flips out when someone gets a papercut. No harm no foul IMO. By the way, pretty cool job!

I thought it was very cool. Man, I would love to camp out with the jelly fishes. I wouldn't go to sleep either.

So it wasn't the guy saying "It's like going into the woods with a guide and doing it all night long"?

So it wasn't the guy saying "It's like going into the woods with a guide and doing it all night long"?

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
Now see, this is why you should not worry about your hand in mouth of shark comment - there were worse things your boss could now be upset about!

:rofl3: I know exactly what you mean...we had a volunteer waving to the guests pop one of the sand tigers in the mouth, it is easy to do:rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom