For Sale - Loads of Stuff!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hammerhead

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Guys,

Basically, I have a pretty decent collection of gear, including a few real stand-out items in bold, all of which will be going under the hammer on ebay pretty soon, but I thought I'd let people make me an offer first!

All were collected on ebay between 2006 and 2008, but must now go due to financial constraints :(

One thing to note is that I am in Hong Kong, so please bear that in mind if I don't get back to you immediately. Shipping from here is both quick and (comparatively) cheap, and insurance is available if necessary.

Rather than deal through PMs, please feel free to email me on lawrence.bird@ gmail.com.

Photos can be found here: - Double Hose pictures by Moglets - Photobucket

Double Hose regs: -
  • Voit Trieste II (hoses - new, condition - excellent, comments – not assembled)
    Voit 50 Fathom (hoses - excellent, condition - excellent, comments – reconditioned and working)
    Royal Mistral Spirotechnique (hoses - excellent, condition - excellent, comments – all original)
    Nemrod Snark III Silver (hoses - excellent, condition - excellent, comments – all original)
    Nemrod Seamless Snark III (hoses – very good, condition – very good, comments – all original)
    MLW (West German) (hoses - excellent, condition - excellent, comments – all original)
    Healthways SCUBA (hoses – very good, condition – very good, comments – all original)
    Healthways De Luxe (hoses - excellent, condition - excellent, comments – all original, 2 no. hose clips missing)
    Gold Royal Aquamaster (hoses - excellent, condition - excellent, comments – in collector's box, no paperwork)
    Dacor Clipper (hoses – very good, condition – very good, comments – all original)
    Aqua-Lung Royal Aquamaster (hoses - excellent, condition – very good, comments – first stage clips missing, otherwise working)
    Aqua-Lung Jet-Air (hoses - new, condition – good, comments – none)
    Aqua-Lung Green Label (L.A.) (hoses – very good, condition - excellent, comments – no clips)
    Aqua-Lung DW Streamair (hoses - none, condition – very good, comments – no mouthpiece)
    Aqua-Lung DW “Mistral” (hoses - perished, condition - excellent, comments – all original)
    Aqua-Lung DW “Mistral” (hoses - new, condition - excellent, comments – not assembled)
    Aqua-Lung DA Aquamaster (hoses - new, condition - excellent, comments – working)
    Aqua-Lung Aquamaster (hoses - excellent, condition very good - , comments – SPG on banjo attached)
I also have quite a few single hose regs and gauged, but I'll get back to them later!

Thanks,

Larry

Hi Des,

Sorry to say, that was about the first to go!

Regards,

Larry

...and the Green Label, Voit 50 Fathom and the Gold RAM are also history. I miss them :(

Hammerhead, do you have an updated list of what's still available? Are you interested in posting asking prices?

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom