For sale: Mens Bare CD4 Drysuit Vancouver, BC, Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scuba_jack

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi,

Located in Vancouver, BC (New Westminster to be specific)

I have a lightly used Mens Bare CD4 Drysuit in Medium Large for sale.

As with Bare you get a lifetime warranty even if you're not the origional buyer.

Always cleaned and dried before storage, zipper waxed before use.

I have not trimmed the neck or wrist seals, stock fit me.

Suit has maybe 30 dives on it, mint condition, everything works.

Comes with the suspender kit I ordered it and was added at the factory.

Dive - Products - Drysuits - CD4 Pro Dry - Men's

Sizing for Medium Large from Bare's website is as follows:

170-195lbs
5'10"-6'0"
39-41" Chest
33-35" Waist
39-41" Hip
32" Inseam

I paid $1450 asking $1000 obo. You can find this suit locally from $1400-1600 +12% HST. I have no problems shipping.

I've even got ct-200 undergarments and thier matching booties, drysuit hood and drygloves if you're interested in purchasing those too or making an offer for everything.
This is a great drysuit - never cold in our local waters.

Attachments

• IMG_0090.jpg
    IMG_0090.jpg
    398.7 KB · Views: 437
Hi, why are you selling? Do you have pretty good mobility in it? I'm 5'11'' 180-ish. I don't like the restriction of my 7mm not to mention the surface int. and 2nd dive coldness.
I'm a great lakes diver for the most part and temps are usually 40's to 60's
thanks, john 810-533-2030

Hi, why are you selling? Do you have pretty good mobility in it? I'm 5'11'' 180-ish. I don't like the restriction of my 7mm not to mention the surface int. and 2nd dive coldness.
I'm a great lakes diver for the most part and temps are usually 40's to 60's
thanks, john 810-533-2030

Hi John,

The reason I'm selling is I don't need 2 drysuits. I used this suit in the winter here in Canada but I do most of my diving in the summer time now so I have a shell drysuit for that. What issues are you having during the surface interval? The water temp here is usually around 45 and was never cold using CT-200 Polarware Undergarnment. This Bare suit is 3.5mm crushed neoprene so the mobility would be better than what you have but maybe not as good as a shell suit. I sometimes get a little cold in my shell suit but it usually comes down to undergarnments. I'm not sure why you are having 2nd dive coldness? You should be plenty warm with the right undergarnments.

If you're interested feel free to make an offer.

Thanks,

Jack McNulty

Nice suit, but I have a Bare SB on order already. :)

Note in the sizes that the waist size is NOT in inches, but rather in US pant size. I really wish Bare would update their size chart and stop confusing people. If you treat it as inches it will appear to be way too small, when in fact it isn't.

Thanks for the tip. I had no idea about that.

Bare SB is the new stretchy neoprene right? I didnt know they were available yet. Whats the MSRP?

No the Bare SB is a stretchy breathable polyurethane trilam drysuit. The first orders should be delivered in April. I think MSRP of $2499, so probably about $2000 retail.

The stretchy neoprene is the elastek, which I must admit looks amazingly stretchy. I poked at the 7mm full suit made of that and it's way more stretchy than my older 7mm full suit. I will probably get the elastek hood to go with the drysuit, and perhaps the gloves too. I usually need a zipper on my hood, but not with the new ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom