FOR SALE NEW Gear!! COMPUTER, REG, BCD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

waterman07

Registered
Reaction score
Okay first is my Wife's bcd, her Seaquest Libra that she has only dived 2 times with n Airsource 2 on it as well. And is only a year and a half old. $200

sencond is a back up regulatore I bought a year ago and never used. An Aqua Luncg Legend ACD that is Yoke. It is bran new and has never touched the water and i dying to be dived! $400

Third is my Suunto Vyper 2 Wrist mount computer that has NEVER touched water as well. It is brand new and a great computer. I had it as a back up as well I bought a year ago and just don't need it. $450 obo

I can email pics if need be or you can just google them for a picture, like I said 2 of these items are brand new. Make me an offer, send me your number and we can text. I can ship as well for a low rate depending on location on mainland USA.
Thanks guys/gals

P.S I will throw in a free Mares X-Vision Mask still w/ tags on it. on one of these items. First person to purchase something

Back
Top Bottom