For sale or Trade- Back Plate and Wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

contender

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I am selling a once used Dive Rite Stainless Steel backplate with single tank adapter, cam straps, basic harness, and a new Seatec seahorse 45lbs. wing. I don't use this and I am tired of it sitting around. If you want to purchase it I will let it go for 275 plus shipping. If you want to trade I will take a Zeagle Ranger or Tech in a Large. I will post pics later, but this is like new gear that is less than 6 months old.

I am interested in all the equipment mentioned except for the wing.

Would you be willing to sell them separately? If so, what would be your asking price?

I will look it over and get back to you tonight.

I would rather sell it as a complete set, but I will split it up if need be. I also forgot to say that it has 16 pound weight pockets as well.

is this still available and do you have pics posted somewhere? Interested in the whole setup.

Thanks

I am selling a once used Dive Rite Stainless Steel backplate with single tank adapter, cam straps, basic harness, and a new Seatec seahorse 45lbs. wing. I don't use this and I am tired of it sitting around. If you want to purchase it I will let it go for 275 plus shipping. If you want to trade I will take a Zeagle Ranger or Tech in a Large. I will post pics later, but this is like new gear that is less than 6 months old.

Here are some pics.

Attachments

• IMG_0915.jpg
    IMG_0915.jpg
    420 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_0916.jpg
    IMG_0916.jpg
    428 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0917.jpg
    IMG_0917.jpg
    411 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0918.jpg