For Sale: Scubapro Mk25/S600 with R295 Octo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zf2nt

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
For Sale: Scubapro Mk25/S600 with attached R295 AAS. This is Scubapro's top of the line balanced piston first stage with air balanced second stage. The second stage includes diver-adjustable inhalation control and VIVA (venturi initiated vacuum assist). It is the easiest breathing regulator you will ever use!

MSRP on the MK25/S600 is $682; MSRP on the R295 octo is $139. I will sell the two as a package for $300. This regulator was placed into service approximately 1/08 (15 months ago) and has been immaculately maintained. I am a Scubapro certified repair technician and have maintained the regulator precisely according to factory specifications.

Please, USA only. This is a private sale, but I can accept MC/Visa through my shop account.

good price

Darn I missed it, especially its at the store I know in Monterey.

ha Roy! You missed it to me! Remember I mentioned I needed that second reg for doubles! I'm that much closer now!

This regulator set has sold. Thanks for all the enquiries.

Bruce

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom