FOR SALE: Single XXL Extra Force Pro Force Fin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

toris1968

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone in need or want a single XXL Extra Force Pro Force Fin? I bought a mix matched pair just for the whiskers so have no need for it as I use XL fins. Would make a perfect backup fin or a replacement. 75.00 OBO. Thanks

This is an excellerating force fin in excellent shape it appears from the photos.

Anyone in need or want a single XXL Extra Force Pro Force Fin? I bought a mix matched pair just for the whiskers so have no need for it as I use XL fins. Would make a perf
Anyone in need or want a single XXL Extra Force Pro Force Fin? I bought a mix matched pair just for the whiskers so have no need for it as I use XL fins. Would make a perfect backup fin or a replacement. 75.00 OBO. Thanks
...hello..I lost a black force fin XXL in the surf last saturday.looking for one....
ect backup fin or a replacement. 75.00 OBO. Thanks

So sorry about this but I do still have the XXL, I WAS MISTAKEN I SOLD THE XL version of the mismatched pair. If u still want it it's yours. Let me know. Thx

I have a single XXL Extra Force Pro Model

image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    110.1 KB · Views: 118
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    132.2 KB · Views: 138
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    117.2 KB · Views: 121
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    121.5 KB · Views: 125
I can't tell the color. Also, do you know the material? Is it TanDelta?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom