For Swampers in the DFW Area (Only)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
If any of you DFW Swampers have a NAUI Dive Shop you frequent and you are interested pursuing your "Master Diver Certication and or DM I may have a deal for you...

I have a NAUI Master Diver Certification Kit and the NAUI S&P's which I purchased late 2007. This includes the books CD's, DVD's etc. Im not sure how much different the current ones are to 2007 but I would of course check with your NAUI Dive shop. If there is a huge difference I would not recommend you purchasing these.... :)

If you choose to purchase these you must follow the sellers conditions:

Payment: (2) Bean Burritos w/ Sour cream and a medium size Pepsi

Delivery: We can meet at Taco Bell which is halfway between your location and my location so I can collect payment... and you can collect your Training kit. If the Taco Bell location is in a unsafe or dangerous area, then the buyer has the right to change to safer location. The seller is only worried about getting paid... :)

Let me know if you are interested... This is a serious deal!

Last edited:
Wow! This is an interesting deal indeed!

I am not associated with the NAUI program in any way; but for your asking price, I should probably purchase anyways. :)

Addendum #1. The buyer is required to eat at Taco Bell with the Seller but is not required to eat a bean burrito w/Sour cream.

OK . . . . . . (stand by . . . . . got to meet 5 character minimum or so the system tells me . . . . there . . . . that should do it)

I am already a Master Diver but I would like the S&P stuff... Was thinking about CSSP this weekend if it does not appear too much gunfire... Gotta check with the Kunks so I would pay your entry fee for the S&P manual... Let me know

I am already a Master Diver but I would like the S&P stuff... Was thinking about CSSP this weekend if it does not appear too much gunfire... Gotta check with the Kunks so I would pay your entry fee for the S&P manual... Let me know

Now, this is what I call a deal...

What happened? Did somebody find out that the consumption of Taco Bell bean burritos is a disqualification for NAUI MD?

Causes buoyancy problems maybe? :D

I'm already a NAUI DM, although i would take you up on your offer if i wasn't! Good deal....

Hey Texark, me and my dive buddy actually calculated the volume of gas needed to seriously affect buoyancy one time. Assuming that you only are "producing" methane, and also assuming that the average male "produces" .5 liters of gas per bean burrito, you would have to eat 5 to make a significant change in your buoyancy, even with the gas compression at depth.

Now, if you are expelling said productions....it's a whole different matter, unless you're in a drysuit or something....

Oh, I have the NAUI S&P on PDF if anybody want's it! Also the US Navy dive manual, just send me a PM...

I will bite - deal....??? I am in Euless area

Hey Texark, me and my dive buddy actually calculated the volume of gas needed to seriously affect buoyancy one time. Assuming that you only are "producing" methane, and also assuming that the average male "produces" .5 liters of gas per bean burrito, you would have to eat 5 to make a significant change in your buoyancy, even with the gas compression at depth.

Now, if you are expelling said productions....it's a whole different matter, unless you're in a drysuit or something....

Classic!! :rofl3: That is such a boy thing to figure out.

Back
Top Bottom