For the rest of us

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gtxl1200

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Would anyone that voted for the other weekends of April Or other Dates that can't make it on the 27th weekend be interested in a mini meet and greet?? If there is some interest speak up. No sense in the rest of us being left out because our schedules couldnt match up with the "BIG ONE" Or for those of you that have everyweekend available would like to go to Two that way you can have a chance to meet everyone from both??

I'm up for more time diving with Spring around the corner. I'll be in Illinois for Easter weekend so that's out but other than that my schedule is quite flexible. I'll talk to Brett (compression_nut). He's looking to dive around that time, just hasn't been vocal on the board.

Paula

I think it's a great idea. I think several folks even said, "Why just one?" The only weekend I was free was April 13-15 and I'm still free that weekend.

Divin'Hoosier:
I think it's a great idea. I think several folks even said, "Why just one?" The only weekend I was free was April 13-15 and I'm still free that weekend.

I'm free that weekend. Any one else??

Paula that work for you?

gtxl1200:

Paula that work for you?

Can I officially book a room in Ted's Bunkhouse and Breakfast?

gtxl1200:

Paula that work for you?

Yup. I'll pass the word to a few non-board friends as well.

gtxl1200:

Paula that work for you?

Am I included in the anyone else?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom