For those who pee in their wetsuit....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had a few too many at a local boat show with some friends two years ago and had to pee in the toilet of a 50' Mainship brand new, never been used. Sorry, I had to confess-it has been bothering me for a while. Based on my wife's statement (20 years in ER/ICU/Trauma) it is sterile, so I would not worry. Now poop, that is a hole different story (no pun intended). :rofl3:

You don't happen to have any relatives down here on the Island?

Several years ago, we had a guy decide he wanted to buy a used boat from one our customers that we were brokering for. He put down a deposit, and we gave him the keys so he could get familiar with the boat. Now the boat was still up on blocks in the middle of the boatyard. A few days later he backs out of the sale. A couple of weeks later I go to show the boat to someone else, unlock the cabin and get greeted by a nasty odor of old stewed cessepool :shocked2: Seems the previous guy had taking a dump in the head. We figure when he discovered heads don't flush on land is when he decided to back out of the sale.

:lol::lol::lol:

Do whales pee in the ocean or do they use bathroom. Why do you think the ocean is salty---whale piss

I was sitting at lunch one day with a few other Rotarians when one of the other guys asked the president of a local bank if he would like some water. The bank president turns and says "No thank you, I don't drink water."

"Why not?" asked the other man.

"Because fish ****** in it."

3158225890_7cd2405403_o.jpg

The guy at my pool store told me that he pees in his pool all the time. He said everybody does it since the chemicals in the pool take care of all the nasty things in the water. I have had the pool for three years and have yet to do it but I think about what he said everytime I have to go and I am in the pool. Maybe next season I will. I have lazy kids in my pool all the time so I know that someone had pee'd in it at least once.

So far I have yet to pee in a wetsuit. I had to go while I was doing my final checkout dive but could not go through with it. I wanted to but held it until I was done diving. If the water would have been warm, it might have been different.

Sure---have had my pool since '83 ---no problems.......have been using the 2 mm shorty I have for well over 10 years ---no problems.......You ever heard of chlorine and Woolite---both are miracle workers.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom