Force-E tent sale...what'd you get?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks to this thread I was reminded:

Got a pair of my fav gloves for 12 bucks. Triptone and o-rings too. Got a BHB tide table and a cooly as well for free. Got to hook up with old friends too.

And..I tried to get into PFP to see who was around BHB. Closed. Not just to boat trailers, but everybody.Cops had entrance shut down. No worries. I went to Two Drunken Goats on Singer Island for lunch. It was a good day.

And..I tried to get into PFP to see who was around BHB. Closed. Not just to boat trailers, but everybody.Cops had entrance shut down.

What??? Did they say why?

I'm diving off Boynton tomorrow. I may detour by Force E if there is anything left by tomorrow afternoon. After two nights in a row monitoring turtle hatch outs I was waaay too beat to drive up there today.

Wow! It must have been big. What could be more important than getting a bargain on dive gear? Forgot to mention we ran into kbeck & cooltech at the tent sale. Looked like they found some bargains too. Hijax hopefully you can make it next year.

hehe. I need to get 3 passports for my family for some travel and they're a bit expensive. :D

They are really dealing there. Got 2 Big Blue 250s for back-up lighting. Great little lights and easy to store out of the way. Way cheaper than other places.

Got two fold-up snorkels, regularly 40.00, for 22.00 each. Great for carrying in a pocket (I don't dive with one attached to mymask but I like to have one if I get caught on the surface and need to swim.

We are fully geared out, but if I was looking for anything major, don't pass it up. they even had APEX regulators on sale!!!

What??? Did they say why?

I'm diving off Boynton tomorrow. I may detour by Force E if there is anything left by tomorrow afternoon. After two nights in a row monitoring turtle hatch outs I was waaay too beat to drive up there today.

I can only guess it's because there was no parking available. Holiday weekend and all. I came from the West and the left turn lane was barricaded, I thought construction? I started to swing around the barricades and noticed two cruisers blocking the entrance lane. The exit lane was open.

The SALE ends in 7 minutes--you may still be able to make it!!:cool2:

LOL. 2:02 PM now. Do it again next year. Skip and Kathy and Billy Black are the cat's meow. I chatted with Audie, Scott, Allan, Jeff, Mark and the young cave diver who's name I can't recall. Keep it up guys. Hope to hook up again Christmas. Crap. I never saw Billy. He let me test dive a BPW before I purchased...Force-E rocks.

I didn't need anything, but KBeck picked up an snorkle (snort, snort!!!) and a backup mask to her backup mask???

Mark (The Photography Instructor) did grab me into a conversation with some photogs who were interested in improving their underwater shooting potential... I hope he sold that wide angle lens...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom