Force Fin Wins Against the Odds

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Bob,
thanks for your answer. I found one pair excellerating force fin in a reseller in europe that say me that is not tan delta material but something different. Not as normal force fin but not tan delta. A little bit less as tan delta. Color in grey. Is that possible? Is something old or new production? I mean before with tan delta production was also onother material production for excellerating force fin? Can you say me something? Do you know if someone reseller has a remaining stock for tan delta excellerating or extra force? And what is the difference for quality and diving with force fin excellerating with pro material and not with tan delta material? Do you know when will be avaible the new force fin excellerating?
Thanks a lot for your answer.
Bye, bye.

Atomicteam

---------- Post added May 31st, 2013 at 08:30 PM ----------

Hi Bob,

sorry, i did mistake, the material is tan delta but he say me the color is not so good because of production problems, but quality is the same. Does it possible? What can you say me about it?

Thanks a lot for your answer.

bye

atomic team, here we go....The excellerating Force Fin was made in Pro Material for years and years, but one day I decided to make it only in Tan Delta Material since it made this model faster than all the other foot cramping fin's on the market. I would purchase them while you can. Each Force Fin is like a piece of art work, cast by hand and who know's how long I will keep painting them. After what happened this last year I am glad to still be around and it will be down the road before we starting making the Excellerating Force Fin. Hope this answers your questions. Best, Bob Force Fin: Smokin' in the Water

The Excellerator is by far my favorite fin. Its breaking my heart you are not pumping out the tan2 and hockey material currently. The red excellerating FF in tan 2 has to be the most beautiful and functional fin ever made.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom