Force Fins saved the day.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Garrobo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
When I was doing my OW dives my calf muscles were cramping up so badly that I thought that maybe I wasn't cut out for diving. An instructor who was along for the ride lent me a pair of his Force Fins to see if they would help. Immediately the cramps went away. That evening I bought a set off of Ebay for about 25% of the retail price. After using them for a while I realized that I needed a pair of inserts because they were rubbing the top of my foot and the bungie backstraps. (I don't like or use booties.) When I am in the water I let the straps drop and not make contact with my heels. They stay on even though they are not strapped on. I wouldn't be without them. :dork2:

Welcome to the darkside...:batman:

life will never be the same on the dark side. Glad you saw the light ( the dark light) early in you diving.

Welcome indeed.
I used to use other fins and I would get cramps as well and made the switch too.
Now, I have many pair of Force Fins.

When I was doing my OW dives my calf muscles were cramping up so badly that I thought that maybe I wasn't cut out for diving. An instructor who was along for the ride lent me a pair of his Force Fins to see if they would help. Immediately the cramps went away. That evening I bought a set off of Ebay for about 25% of the retail price. After using them for a while I realized that I needed a pair of inserts because they were rubbing the top of my foot and the bungie backstraps. (I don't like or use booties.) When I am in the water I let the straps drop and not make contact with my heels. They stay on even though they are not strapped on. I wouldn't be without them. :dork2:

THanks for sharing your experience!!!! They are forced on your feet just by kicking, just another feature of Force Fins. Be sure to share any photos topside or below the water http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/force-fin/ we would love to see them!
I am glad the Force is with you and you are getting into the water!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom