Forgive me but I have to.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

K Mejean

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Forgive me for this but I have to do a little bragging. As of today I am now a NAUI Dive Master. I finished up today at Weekie and did my paperwork when we got done so it will get pushed through Monday!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!:D
I'm going to throw in a plug for Bert and Ben at Tampa Adventure Sports. They do a great job of instructing. I am very glad I chose them to work with. Also I wil be Dive Mastering for them on a regular basis now. Again WOOHOO!!!!!:D
Ok I'm done if I keep patting myself on the back I will throw my shoulder out.:rofl3:

Congratulations on reaching your goal!!!! :D:D:D Let the DM fun begin!!!

Forgive me for this but I have to do a little bragging. As of today I am now a NAUI Dive Master. I finished up today at Weekie and did my paperwork when we got done so it will get pushed through Monday!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!:D
I'm going to throw in a plug for Bert and Ben at Tampa Adventure Sports. They do a great job of instructing. I am very glad I chose them to work with. Also I wil be Dive Mastering for them on a regular basis now. Again WOOHOO!!!!!:D
Ok I'm done if I keep patting myself on the back I will throw my shoulder out.:rofl3:

Ken,
Congratulations on becoming a NAUI DM, which BTW, isn't a easy chore. I know Bert and the classes he runs, so I know you earned your card. Again congrats. :palmtree: Bob

Last edited:
I hope you aren't thinking you'll get any type of respect because of this? :D

Conga-Rats Ken. :bananalama:

Congrats GRD!

-J.-

Congratulations! It's great to achieve a significant diving goal like this.

John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom