Forgotten Islands - Indo Aggressor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Premo83

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So far mainly I have been diving in the red sea, eastern pacific and around Australia. Now I would like to do Indonesia. I've seen an 11 day liveaboard to the forgotten islands on the indo agressor. The tour is in the second half of March. Unfortunately I didn't find much information on the internet and maybe you can help me with my questions. The itinerary looks as follows:
- Maumere - Lewoleba & Ipet Island - Teluk Waihinga & Komba Volcano - Alor Strait - Wetar - Romang - Damar - Leti Islands - Sermata Reef - Complex - Babar - West Yamdena - Saumlaki -

Has someone done this itinerary? Is it recommended during that time of the year (second half of March)?
Is it a good possibility to see also something big? I know there are some spots in the Banda Sea with schooling hammerheads but I don't know what time of the that is and if this itinerary covers these dive spots.
Anyone been on the Indo Aggressor? Can you recommend it?

Thank you already for any feedback.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom