Fort Lauderdale by the sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubabudie

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am looking for a hotel in fort lauderdale by the sea that is right on the water. We are looking to do some shore diving and would not like to have to travel. Any dive sites and hotel suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

I can tell you where not to go, A Little Inn By The Sea. We used to stay there every March for the last 6 or 7 years until new management took over last year. They screwed everything up from start to finish and did not give a $h!t about any of it. We found a new place for this years trip in the Keys and are never going back there.

I live here so ive never stayed in the resorts. I know that gcsd has a relationship with the windjammer resort.

Santa Barbara Inn, Blue Seas, Windjammer, Tropic Seas, Go to the LBTS website. Steve from Gold Cioast Scuba also some some links to ones that offer discount. I am working on getting a deal at a new hotel for out of town shore divers. I also have a few writeups on some hotels we stayed in on our visits on my blog. Good luck, we love this place. Stay on El Mar if possible. Also Sea LORD. Rates go down as it is"off season" On season for my and shore diving

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom