Wanted [Found] Scubapro S620 X-Ti

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you sir. I can get the parts no problem but SP charge for titanium what a jeweller charges for diamonds.
We had two titanium jam nuts sent by mistake in an order. Usually Scubapro just sends out the correct part and tells up to keep the part shipped by mistake. On this occasion they did request we return the parts!

Interesting information! I appreciate your input, everyone!

I am thinking of bailing on the whole titanium idea. My thinking was to get one reg set that could do anything and would last me the rest of my diving days. But, the consensus seems to be that titanium doesn't provide much advantage.

is it a metal body? he likes shiny things..

Indeed I do Bob! :D

Interesting information! I appreciate your input, everyone!

I am thinking of bailing on the whole titanium idea. My thinking was to get one reg set that could do anything and would last me the rest of my diving days. But, the consensus seems to be that titanium doesn't provide much advantage.

Indeed I do Bob! :D
300 years sold me. Lol

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF A TITANIUM REGULATOR?
As you might know, titanium is much lighter and much stronger than the stainless steel or brass that’s often seen in other first stages, which makes it fantastic for travel and use over the long term. In fact, the titanium alloy we utilize is so resistant to corrosion that it’s able to survive 300 years in sea water without showing a hint of rust.

Back
Top Bottom