For Sale Scubapro MK25EVO/S620 Ti Regulator Set w/ Long Hose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ErikNYC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Selling the Scubapro MK25EVO/S620 Ti Regulator Set with long hose, only has two dives on it. Work great, great condition (as you can see), no issues (please have it professionally inspected prior to use). Asking $725 Shipped in the USA

PXL_20240401_231556227.jpg
PXL_20240401_231538890.jpg
PXL_20240401_231525493.jpg

Hi Erik, when was it last serviced? approx how many dives on it?

Hi Erik, when was it last serviced? approx how many dives on it?
Hello,

It was never serviced. I only dove on it twice, that's why it looks so flawless. I haven't dove as much as I would like to over the last couple years. I have been doing more land based travels.

I'm currently on vacation and can ship it to you when I return if your interested.

Thanks.

Ah sorry, missed that in the listing initially. Would you do a better price for cash and local pickup?

Ah sorry, missed that in the listing initially. Would you do a better price for cash and local pickup?
Hit me up on DM, we can talk. Currently the regulator set is up for sale on ebay. Whichever sells first gets the item. I've had many people change their mind without notification in the past with items.

I return from vacation on May 8th.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom