Fourth Element Argonaut 2.0

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Freddohd

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi there,
I'm considering buying a new drysuit and the Argonaut sprang to mind, mainly because a local dealer can supply one "fit to size".
I would like to hear from divers who have extensively used one and what their feedback is.
Also, Flex or Hybrid?
I dive in waters ranging from 14C to 25C and the flexibility of a membrane suit with different layers of undergarment seem like the best compromise. Also it will pack lighter than a neoprene drysuit for travelling.
Thanks for the replies.

Can't tell you what it's like to dive because I myself am looking into this suit. What I can tell you is that I'am very impressed with the suit. Seems like much better quality than my Santi E-Lite.

As far as undergarment goes, I just love J2, Xerotherm and Artic Expedition. Very warm and great fit. It's even warm when it's wet. Quality is great. I even bought their Xenos wetsuit. I can recommend FE to anyone. Great quality, but it comes at a price.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom