France Park Treasure Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, yeah.... I think you rigged the drawing. :wink: (kidding)

It was nice to meet all of you... maybe we can get together in the spring and do some more divin'.

Today was my last quarry dive of the year.... I'm a cold water wimp. I'll be diving West Palm in December... anyone wanna take a roadtrip?? :D

i got an air card.

(i normally get air for free) :censored:

I got a gear cleaning kit. Rod got a PADI baseball cap and license plate frame.

Nitrox Junkie:
The first number drawn was 68 and I had 71. I drew third and won the regulator. I met several Scuba Board members and had a great time. It was nice diving with you all.

Boy am I FULL!

Jeff "Great lakes diver":D

Yea, 4 burgers will do that to you!

It was great to meet you and all of the other ScubaBoard members that were there. Already looking forward to next year!

Now I'm off to enjoy my new, swanky diver flag beach towel. I'm sure glad I didn't win the reg. What in the world would I have done with that? :D

I'll trade you the reg for my super-de-duper slick slapstrap!

Cold water? There's no cold water around here! I was in a three mil and thought it was down right tropical at 72f. Did anyone go to the sump and see the HUGE bass there?

Good times!

Divin'Hoosier:
Yea, 4 burgers will do that to you!
:D

Actually, what I had was the following:

(1) Hamburger
(3) CheeseBurgers
(2) healthy heaps of Tater Salad
(1) dog
(9) oreo cookies
(5) choco chip cookies
(3) diet cokes

Early tomorrow, I will deliver roughly $15,000 worth of groceries in about 6 hours and burn off every last ounce of the above list.
THEN;
I am going to go back home and complete the rigging of my new stage bottle. And we all know what goes with that new stage bottle.

DON'T WE?

I had a great time, and I plan on going next year. Looks like the spring meet and greet should be on everyone's list.

Jeff "Great lakes diver"

Good grief, Nitrox!!! LOL Where exactly did you store all that?:eyebrow:

I'm the fat one, and I only ate a cheeseburger, 1 small helping of beans, about 6 bites of potato salad, and 5 or 6 chips. Oh, and 1 sprite. LOL And I was stuffed!

Well.... I'm exhausted... today was my 2nd day off (not consective days) in an 18 day stretch. So... I started out my day tired, and now, I think I can actually hear my bed call my name!! :yawn:LOL :sleeping: :sleep: Good night all!

Back
Top Bottom