Fraser Bathgate - International Association of Handicapped Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blair Mott

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Fraser Bathgate is the Vice President and Director of Training for the International Association of Handicapped Divers IAHD and he dives Force Fins. His enthusiasm and energy towards getting handicapped individuals into the water and certified as divers is historic and remarkable. We honor and support Fraser Bathgate's dedication and direction. He truly is an inspiration to us all and has been recognized by the Ford Motor Company and is currently one of the Ford Mobility Ambassadors.

Visit the link below for more information and a view of Fraser diving underwater with his Force Fin Originals.

Ford Mobility Ambassadors

Bob Evans and Force Fin have in the past and are currently working with Fraser on new Models of Force Fins designed for the disabled diver in mind.
Fraser Bathgate Testimonial

Hi Blair,
I found your post, and was glad to talk to you today. I also wanted to say thanks to Bob, and you for recommending the Original Force Fins after DEMA 07. I have been using these fantastic fins ever since. I will put up a post soon to explain further what your fins have done to improve my diving experience.

Hi There,
Thanks Blair so very much for this also great to see Rescuediver here already.
Will pass this around so all can enjoy.

Regards
FRASER

Hi,
I"m a force fin diver myself and have seen some amazing results with the fins developed by Bob for disabled divers.
This is another way of making scuba diving a very accessible sports activity
Klaas Brouwer
president IAHD foundation

I agree with Klaas who was there when Bob had the idea to assist us.

Bob has an Idea and goes off and a few weeks later we have new Fins custom made and unique to each diver.

We have spoken again and discussed a New Fin which we should have this year and we will post results here.

I can not wait:D:D

FRASER

FRASER BATHGATE,
Thank you again for your long time support! We will keep you posted as I have already been bombarded and covered by Bob's excitement and energy about pouring some new fins real soon!
Best,
Blair

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom