Free DGX 600 light in WPB

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LoudounFisher

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
All you have to do is dive the Playpen to find it.

Dove there on Tuesday. Didn't have my hand through the lanyard when I let go of it during my safety stop while I was securing my camera. Knew it right away and watched it go to the bottom. :facepalm:

From now on I'm clipping anything before surfacing.

I can't pinpoint the location but approaching from toybox, this thing in the photo was the first thing I noticed and continuing in that general direction is where I ended up. The video shows the area I was before heading up. Happy hunting.

playpen_zps5hzjlmrq.jpg

i feel your pain...lost a few things myself....

I feel your pain too. I lost a Sealife camera while lobstering in Jupiter. I was focused on tickling the lobster out of its hole and then measuring it as I drifted away. 30 seconds later I realized the camera lanyard was not around my wrist and current was way too swift to swim back..... it sucks to loose stuff, but like you, I learned to clip things off

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom