Free download Deco-planner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is there one for Pocket PCs? I have a Jordana 568 and it would be really handy to bring one along!

And which one is considered the best ?

As everything in life I guess that there will be many opinions on which is the best etc etc

Every opinion with reasoning is, of course, more than welcome !

Manogr

I don't know which is best, but I prefer V-Planner. I like the ease in which you can change all the various parameters (especially the gas switch times and ascent speeds). If you do what it says, you'll come out feeling like a million bucks. GAP is OK too.

Mike

Manogr--I followed the same link that Lost Yooper provided a few days ago to the v planner. I know nothing about deco diving and without any instructions on how to use the planner I was able to figure it out in a few minutes at least a basic level. I'm sure folks in the know can do more with it than I can, but it is easy to use.

Does it help calculate the next dive's allowable bottom time? I want something where I do not have to refer to dive tables to calculate but it automatically calculates for me when I input in the values for the previous dive's total time, max depth etc.

Back
Top Bottom