Free Fundamentals skills clinics in Alexandria Bay NY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob Sherwood

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Free fundamentals skills clinics in the month of May.
The following dates I will be offering free fundamental skills clinics for between 1-3 people each day.
I have a couple GUE instructor candidates that really need some people to work with in preparation for their IE. Please sign up with me for the days listed so that I can make sure they have peeps to work with.
The sessions will be in the afternoon, early evening and limited to approx 4 hours start to finish.
All, clinics will be held at the islander dive site in Alexandria Bay NY behind the hospital.
This is a great opportunity to get help,with any fundamental dive skills.
These clinics are open to any diver that wants help improving their skills.
You can sign up for as many time/days as you want, but please be committed to them so that our candidates have people to work.
Once people commit to days I will confirm the times

May 14, 15, 16, 22, 23, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30

thanks all, best, Bob 607-765-3942

Wow!!!

Thinking "road trip"

What a golden opportunity for a diver looking to improve his skills.

This dive site is spectacular, I did a scooter ride last year during DUI's Dog Day.

We went out around the point towards the hospital from the pumping station.

The vista at 60 feet is grandiose.

If you're in the area and can swing the dates, this is a fantastic opportunity to work on, and fine tune, skills.

Thank you, Bob!

The 16th is wide open
The 22 is wide open
The 23 has 1 spot
The 26,27 has 2 spots
The 28 is full
The 29 is open
The 30th 2 spots.
Thanks all. Best, bob.

Free fundamentals skills clinics in the month of May.
The following dates I will be offering free fundamental skills clinics for between 1-3 people each day.
I have a couple GUE instructor candidates that really need some people to work with in preparation for their IE. Please sign up with me for the days listed so that I can make sure they have peeps to work with.
The sessions will be in the afternoon, early evening and limited to approx 4 hours start to finish.
All, clinics will be held at the islander dive site in Alexandria Bay NY behind the hospital.
This is a great opportunity to get help,with any fundamental dive skills.
These clinics are open to any diver that wants help improving their skills.
You can sign up for as many time/days as you want, but please be committed to them so that our candidates have people to work.
Once people commit to days I will confirm the times

May 14, 15, 16, 22, 23, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30

thanks all, best, Bob 607-765-3942

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom