Free nitrox!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

they have a booster. They don't bank it at 4000 psi.

HowardE:
they have a booster. They don't bank it at 4000 psi.

Actually was talking to Ricky about this today... The banks are rated to 4500psi, but they have a masterline boosters inline. Usually they fill off the banks to 3300psi or so, then boosts, so after cool down you have a nice proper fill...

Either way..., they can handle anything you can throw at 'em...

If they don't have it - you don't need it...

Yeah... I have to make it over there in the next few days.

First I need to get into the water and empty a few tanks. I only have 36% or higher, and am diving the Grove on Friday.

HowardE:
Yeah... I have to make it over there in the next few days.

First I need to get into the water and empty a few tanks. I only have 36% or higher, and am diving the Grove on Friday.

Comon H.... you got your **** together.
Your not planning on doing a sand dive are you....?

Wayward Son:
and I still want to know if I buy the 2500 cf card on the web site, if I'll get the free 1000 with it.

I don't recall any way to purchase a fill card via the website... Give 'em a call - I'm sure they'd set you up... The shipping to Alabama might be cost prohibitive..

I stopped by today picked up two 'cards' and am now 7000cuft in the black.. whoo hooooo...

And I asked about extending the sale to trimix... apparently I was the 4th person who asked... and I got a resounding :no or maybe it was more like :mooner:

netmage:
Comon H.... you got your **** together.
Your not planning on doing a sand dive are you....?

Nah - but I might go to 120 or so... I don't want to do the chicken dance.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom